Bio-Female Hitching Alone?

infekt

Reaction score
As someone who gives rides whenever I see a hitchhiker, but not actually hitched myself, its a bit unnerving reading all these people talking about plans to murder me if I do something they deem suspicious. Just sayin'... Let's keep a little respect for the driver who's putting himself out there to help you out.

thisisme

Reaction score
As someone who gives rides whenever I see a hitchhiker, but not actually hitched myself, its a bit unnerving reading all these people talking about plans to murder me if I do something they deem suspicious. Just sayin'... Let's keep a little respect for the driver who's putting himself out there to help you out.

As long as youre not being a creeper i dont think you have anything to worry about:) Its the ones who arent doing it to help you out but rather for their own creepy agenda that are the ones who need to worry and they will get no respect from me.

kadenelias

Reaction score
`

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads