Aloha | Squat the Planet

Aloha

Coperfield

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi STP community! I glad i found this site. I´ve been lurking it and finally decided to give it a shoot. The forums and the web looks fit & healthy, unlike other travel sites (hospitality club, global freeloaders, CS iuuu).

Anyways, I just turn out 22 last month and I been planing a long term trip mainly around Asia & Europe. I had the luck and privilege to go abroad to Germany for 1 year and the USA for 6 months. Now that I´m back in my home country and the daily routine is taking over me I decided to travel again. I hope I can find some nice travel resources and meet nice people in the forums. Although my interest are in Asia & Europe and most part of the active members here come from the USA, I think I can learn from experienced travelers.

UN GUSTO AMIGOS!

Reactions: Kal and wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Awww welcome!! Have a bunch of travelers here who have been/are asia or planning on it again as well as @Anagor who is in germay too. Awesome to travel and meet up!!! Have fun!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads