Yet another Wal Mart shoplifting Story

BobbinGoblin

Reaction score
Website
www.howlattheloom.com
I used to grab purses off the shelf in Walmart, fill them with shit and walk out the store.
It was the only place I would regularly shoplift, but I couldn't walk into that place without stealing something.

Since Walmart didn't carry booze and I was underage, I started taking it from Glen's (a grocery store in Michigan).
I also started to get cocky, I went back to get vodka from the same Glen's two nights in a row. I was stopped at the door with vodka in my purse. This is the point where I should've thrown a smoke-bomb and ran. But, no smoke-bombs, and I'm too damn honest. This was my fourth arrest or so (never for the same thing)... so I did some (more) jail time.

That was four years ago.
I can vouch for the judiciary systems failings and ineffectiveness, but I do not steal any more - there are more important things to be arrested for.
Therefore, I DO NOT step foot in Walmart, because I still can't walk into that place without the itch to steal, at least, more than I purchase.

Nemo

Reaction score
you talk so much, yet say so little.

Milque Toast

Reaction score
Website
milquet.blogspot.com
Lol, I'm the same age as this kid was right now. He went about this shit ALL WRONG. I've been copping from Walmart for 4 years and never raised a hair on anyone's neck. The key is to switch up the location and franchise you hit. Keep distance and time between the locations and you are good. They begin to know your face after a while. If you go in cop ONE or TWO items during the busy hours they don't notice, and if they do they can't do shit once you're off the parking lot. I cannot believe people are this dumb, and I hope he's learned a lot since then (but doubt it greatly). I knew kids like this before I dropped out of school and I wanted to smash their face into the linoleum daily. Definitely a contributing factor to me quitting. Some people just aren't cut out for this shit. They never learn, and I'm actually kind of glad there is a prison system (As much as I hate to say it)... The public school system is fucked. They punish kids early on. So they grow resentment for the system (I did at one point too, and still do), so they lash out. They carry-on in the same mannerisms for the rest of their life and think it's okay. The schools need to learn to quit punishing children and to EDUCATE them. And not in this Social Studies, Maths, Science shit. At least not in grade school.​
They need to teach them in behavioral and life skills. How to keep clean, eat healthy, and what not. How to treat other people, what to do and not to do. Because believe it or not, some parents, like this kid's, don't have a fucking clue how to raise a kid. Yeah, no one's perfect, but we can always be better. This is just evidence. Don't steal unless you know it's not hurting the company, or yourself. If you don't have a good sense of what's around you than you just weren't meant to shoplift. And secondly don't steal if you are 18. You're too old for that shit. At least go spange or some shit. There are better ways, guys. As much as I hate this currency shit, It's all we've got. Stealing past 18 could get you in so much trouble that's not worth the 40 oz, beef jerky, or whatever you were racking. Like I said, there are better ways OP. I have the feeling you are just immature, and wanted to cause trouble like so many of my and your peers. Stay in school, dude. You will sooner live in a cell than the street.​
Edit: And yeah, I've only ever stolen what I needed. Never did I think of "fucking with" the security (Like said, it's basically blowing up spots. imagine if someone else got caught because of your dumb ass). Well, except for the time I had something in my pocket, noticed I was being followed, so I walked to the back, ditched the item on a shelf as I turned a corner (out of view). I was stopped at the front, but found with nothing on me so I walked right out. It's all common sense shit. People seem incapable of thinking things through. Even when I was 13 and stealing things I didn't need, or even want, I wan't this stupid or careless. And to say: "...we had nothing better to do..." Read a fucking book, catch out, go ride you're skateboard you talk so much about. It's difficult being a suburban white kid (I'm not saying that sarcastically either). Trust me, I was far more happy living on the streets than in that fucking hell hole. Granted I never actually lived in the suburbs for long (ghetto all day), it is an emotionally draining enviroment to grow up in. The kids are shit heads, and so are the adults. Just don't blow up spots, for chrissake!​

Reactions: Heron

bryanpaul

Reaction score
^preach on brother!

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
You missed the point of the story mr milktoast. I read it as how much fun it was to be young naive and stupid....ahhh memories....and you felt compelled to go into a self-righteous rant "smashing heads into linoleum". Wow. You come off as a total douche. Glad to hear you like beating people up for "blowing up your spot". LOFL. It's not a fucking hopout

Milque Toast

Reaction score
Website
milquet.blogspot.com
You missed my point, there, fellow :D . I was conveying my disdain for making other's days harder. As well as the stupidity involved in kids of this age. So, I proposed better education, so that kids wouldn't be this disrespectful. No one is better than each other, but that is not an excuse for this ridiculous behavior (I've had plenty of run ins for graffiti). I'm still this age and have probably been successfully shoplifting, consistently, since before this kid got his first ball hair. Not bragging, simply giving an example that you can do it and not cause trouble for yourself or any one else. What need is there to disrupt the flow of others lives? I'm not going to make points I clearly made before, AGAIN. C'Mon now. :)

I don't like beating people up. I never have, and only have gotten into fights against my own will. That was in reference to the typical teenage behaviors seen in the public school system. Yes, dealing with on a daily basis did make me angry. But who else on the planet hasn't had violent thoughts about their peers at one point or another. Whether in the heat of the moment, or simply because they are troubled by others intentions. I don't wish to upset, I'm not trolling. I don't believe you read my post very carefully. I'm just speaking from, what I see as, common sense. Albeit, usueless.

JoelRailDude

Reaction score
STEAL ANYTHING FROM WAL_MART!!!!! they make billions of dollars, most of their shit is made in slave labor, underpaid, genetically modified fields, etc etc etc. They have destroyed local economies, and taken over with their big box stores. I would love a 100+ people smash and grab-a-ton there. They deserve it.

Reactions: wokofshame

Alaska

Reaction score
They used to have these dog treats that were pretty much just peanut butter oreos, and we used to go to Wal-Mart just for those. 14 years old and stealing dog treats for consumption... The golden age, for sure.

Reactions: ipoPua

JoelRailDude

Reaction score
I have never stolen from wal-mart simply because....I'm not the stealing shit guy. But recently I've gathered info on who Wal-mart really is...and I've been angry. Every time I'm there I open all packages i can while browsing, ruining them. i accidentally drop cans, denting them. I will miss place food items so they will contaminate each other. break multiple egg cartons at once. Open as many underwear bags as I can, at once, with greasy hands once!!! I dont do anything that will require extra work from employees, just general damage. Specially if Its a out of town W-mart.

I try not to ruin food that much, since it hurts me knowing good food went to trash because of me instead of feeding people, when thousands die of starvation.

But since I have Electronic Engineering skills, I have a "magic wand" ( antenna) that will lock ALL shopping carts within 100 feet. I declined using a EMP to ruins their computers, cash registers and TVs because it would also ruin people's phones and my phone, MP3 and whatnot. It seems to me thats where they would loose most of their money, in electronics. I also have a pointy ring and I poke Cameras and Video recorders with it breaking and scratching lenses and LCDs. also scratch glass shelves at the Jewelry and phone section. I also try to consume something from the store, like a snack, while "browsing".

I also went and opened a bottle of their Own RoundUp, and sprayed it on as many seasonal flowers and plants i could before it ran out.

Just hate wal-mart. And not to Bragg, but I look like a very nice, well kept costumer, so they NEVER suspect of me.

Reactions: ipoPua

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads