What's up kids!

C

CrustyFagabond

Just doin the little intro thing. Figure I'd finally sign up for StP. Bunch of fiends keep tellin me to.
Names Rye or CrustyFagabond...
I'm 30 this year... Yeaaa dirty thirty.
Been trampin for the last 13 years on and off.
I'm a Florida native with 49 of the 50 states and canada an Mexico in my dust. Currently wintering in fla. Yea I guess that's about it.
Oi!

Last edited:
W

whatisthatradio

damn dude! passed right by!
how did all of that happen? I'm not surprised honestly, dumb crap like that is always happening around this place.

C

CrustyFagabond

We were staying across the st. From the vistas apartments on dumont an Cambridge. Went to I get some beer late one night and was dumb goin alone. Dude ran up on me fast thought he pushed me back to start a fight or something then I felt drips. It was pretty gnar. Ended up beating his ass and going to jail for assault and battery cos well Vegas is corrupt as fuck and I was the dirty one. Dude lied about it all too. Luckily I got the charges dropped and bounced.

• Sad
Reactions: Desperado Deluxe
W

whatisthatradio

that sounds pretty rough man. I actually used to stay over on that side of town too, ahaha. Stuff like that has happened to me a couple times too, never got stabbed or anything like that though. Probably got stuck in CCDC, yeah? that place is a joke! I was stuck in there for a couple days just because they are slow as all hell as getting people in and out. Good thing you got the charges dropped. hopefully everything healed up and made it out alright? :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads