weird introduction thingy

JackieBlue

Reaction score
so i never know what to write in these things. i was kinda resisting it, but i do love STP. AND i post on threads so i suppose it is the polite thing to do......

so yeah. i have itchy feet, and i am "anti-social." according to "normal" people. i saved paper route money and traveled alone for the first time when i was 13. i have bused it, hitched it, and rubber tramped it, (no train hopping yet!). my grandma always threatened to sell me to the gypsies when i was a kid and i was naughty. i joke that she did it in the afterlife. i am a backwoods girl. born camping, live camping, can survive alone in the wilderness. i've been to all but 13 of the states. i am from maine but have lived in cali, oregon, massachussets, and florida. my boyfriend left maine in late august to go back out to cali. we are saving cash right now to get a camper and reunite. i have two boys who are eleven and thirteen. i am raising them to be "anti social" too.......they sometimes hate me for traveling so much and not being settled down....you know.....friends and playing sports and having all the electronics and whatever (not that we don't have electronics ;) )....HOWEVER they are much more street smart, mature, and more experienced with the world than most of their peers anyway. it sets them apart no matter where they are; because i am their mom, and i am happier when i can see the world.

i dunno it feels stupid to blab on about myself.....anyway hi. that's me. talk back to me if you want.

Reactions: Dead horse

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads