WA To East Coast

travelin

Reaction score
first, thanks for your service though many here hate the military. i did six years navy myself.

currently in kennewick resting and working on the rig. today my truck is getting new ball joints and oil change and im painting and installing a four battery rack on the front of my trailer. tomorrow i install a 3kw inverter and run wiring to it.

im not headed to east coast but i am gonna go to idaho, montana, wyoming and camp as deep as a 34 foot travel trailer can be hauled and flyfish from very soon until about the beginning of october. from kennewick its looking like ill be heading up to spokane, then over into idaho and down and across. no set route and no set times.

im gonna take a month to wander down from there through salt lake, vegas, phoenix, albuquerque, san antonio, then eastern texas where im gonna be setting up on the old farm and going to work on the place to build a self sustaining permaculture type place.

if you just wanna go wander in the woods, hit me up. ive got plenty of room and i plan on eating lots of trout and roasting ears.

travelin

Reaction score
this is saturday july 27. i am thinking about leaving kennewick next sunday. one more week should give me plenty time to finish up the stuff on the trailer and truck and finish visiting with my brother.

so probably sunday aug 4 ill be pulling out in time to get to spokane and a full hookup park. monday i wanna go to camping world in spokane and get some shit then its off to anywhere with a trout river!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads