Video Video: LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It Parody - Sexy and I'm Homeless

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL. hehe - wonder what you were searching for when you came across this ...:)

Reactions: Anagor
P

pigpen

Honestly i was kinda pissed off the first time i saw this. I remember in the months before this video came out (but about a week after the original song) people started singing "I'm sexy and I'm homeless" and instead of this "I eat trash" nonsense it was "I blackout!" which is closer to the original lyrics of the song that's being parodied anyway (I workout!).

I will give them credit on the "when i walk on by, i smell like shit ad i'm covered in flies" but they changed "girl, schwill on that bottle" (original- girl,look at my body) to "please gimme some money" which is lame. In short my drop out, hepatitis ridden, wet-brained friends are more creative and on point than these fucking hipsters. I wonder if it's a coincidence (fat chance) or if one of these fools heard a group of dirty kids walking down the street singing this and realized that they were on to something.

"stumble stumble stumble stumble stumble fall"

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
Honestly i was kinda pissed off the first time i saw this. I remember in the months before this video came out (but about a week after the original song) people started singing "I'm sexy and I'm homeless" and instead of this "I eat trash" nonsense it was "I blackout!" which is closer to the original lyrics of the song that's being parodied anyway (I workout!).

I will give them credit on the "when i walk on by, i smell like shit ad i'm covered in flies" but they changed "girl, schwill on that bottle" (original- girl,look at my body) to "please gimme some money" which is lame. In short my drop out, hepatitis ridden, wet-brained friends are more creative and on point than these fucking hipsters. I wonder if it's a coincidence (fat chance) or if one of these fools heard a group of dirty kids walking down the street singing this and realized that they were on to something.

"stumble stumble stumble stumble stumble fall"
that does sound better, the original.. " I blackout!" that sounds about right.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads