travel partner? anywhere, europe.

lalt

Reaction score
Looking for a travel partner or to meet and hang out with anyone along the way.. "the way" is no direction in particular right now. I'll be heading from Bologna, Italy to Rome around mid May then hanging out in Rome for a couple weeks with a friend from San Diego. After that it's North probably.

Zorila

Reaction score
Website
squattheplanet.com
i'm from romania, i'm not a squatter, but if you need info about romania and something like that, i am happy to answer your questions, i live in brasov, preety cool city if you ask me. and about italy, italy is not entirely cool, not from my point of view, the southern part of italy it's dirty, filthy, dangerous and not kind to squatters, i highly recommend you to stay north, and keep in mind, the worst places to go in italy are the city naples(napoli) and sicilly (sicilia). good luck finding a travel partener and i look forward hearing about your travel

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I am ilving in Southern spain, and have a couch if you are in the area. Might get back to travels this summer or fall, but taking a break for the moment to grow some plants. I have traveled western Europe for the last 2 years though, if you need contacts or advice, drop me a line. Have fun!

lalt

Reaction score
I ended up living below a music studio, taking the chance to learn a bit. Going to hike around Italy for the first part of next month though. Thanks for the offer on the contacts and couch though. Same goes to you if you find yourself in Northern Italy. Do you ever have any problems crossing borders or with the schengen visa thing? I'm pretty green to all of this.. especially in a foreign country.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
No problems yet, though you might be in a sensitive space. the franco-italian border is one of the most controlled in the schengen area, so think ttwice if you are heading that way and having paperwork problems. I have been over a lot of borders in Schengen without even seeing so much as a cop, but things are changing. Denmark for example has started to control its borders, though it is still in the schengen area. I dont know, a lot of confusing politics behind it. if you are ever worried, find a green crossing (ie forest or bike path) these are hardly ever controlled. Email me if you have more questions, as I only occasionally check STP. kylemfwelch@spaz.org

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads