Tattoo removal...

D

Deleted member 125

Iv'e resisted posting on this thread for awhile but now i'm putting my two cents in. I got my face fully tattooed over 6 years ago in Washington. I understood full well that tattoo removal was not a viable alternative to getting my face back to "normal". I would rather look like tattooed freak than a burn victim. In my case, i wouldn't dare try to remove them. Once the tissue is scarred, you can't go back.
I don't regret tattooing my face one bit. It's opened doors for me in tv/movie industry that i would never had otherwise. I've met countless people and had many opportunities open for me because of my tattoos. A couple of weeks ago, i met the chief of police of Cabo San Lucas. He didn't speak english but was mesmerized by my face. All afternoon he kept handing me beers and fresh shrimp.
Life is short and i refuse to live it like a scared little mouse. I'll always be known as the tattoo face man.

right on dude, i certainly didnt mean to come off as anti face tattoos, fuck half my friends and almost all of my co workers have them. i just think its another silly thing about this culture that getting yer face tattooed is a good idea. like the op said, he regrets it because of the stigma that comes along with it and its just a real bummer.

B

Benny

right on dude, i certainly didnt mean to come off as anti face tattoos, fuck half my friends and almost all of my co workers have them. i just think its another silly thing about this culture that getting yer face tattooed is a good idea. like the op said, he regrets it because of the stigma that comes along with it and its just a real bummer.

I didn't think you were anti face tattoo. You are correct in saying that you can't just take them off and expect your skin to look normal.
Think long and hard about getting a face tattoo because its permanent and you will become an outsider to mainstream society.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
yer face is not sleeved out, its covered in tattoos. working in a the tattoo industry has afforded me a bit of knowledge on laser removal and imo i would strongly reccomend seeking advice of somebody who is not only licensed in the removal of tattoos by laser, but also somebody who is experience in removing FACIAL tattoos this way

My girlfriend is an artist and pretty much agreed with this.

CxR - check this out: white supremacist who got his face tats lasered off pretty well

Everymanalion

Reaction score
yer face is not sleeved out, its covered in tattoos. working in a the tattoo industry has afforded me a bit of knowledge on laser removal and imo i would strongly reccomend seeking advice of somebody who is not only licensed in the removal of tattoos by laser, but also somebody who is experience in removing FACIAL tattoos this way. its a extremly painful process that does not guarantee that yer tattoos will be "removed" even with all of the advances in recent years, basically laser removal fades the pigment that was put into yer skin, for the most part ive only had experience in tattoos being lasered off, to be more easily covered by other (or better) tattoos. yer face will always look like it has been tattooed, and even worse with laser removal especially on the face you are looking at GNARLY burn marks that will most likely include bubbling of the skin, peeling, basically its like somebody took a fucking laser to yer face...duh.

i clicked on yer facebook and saw the profile picture of yer face, and to be honest yer tattoos arnt the worst facial tattoos ive seen, im sure youv seen worse also. something about this culture and horrible face tattoos like "fuck pigs" above eyebrows or a fucking unit tattooed on a cheek are pretty popular. again in my opinion i would of just left the tattoos there, i know yer friends and family dont like it, but ide be very surprised if the laser removal will make you look any more socially appealing. sorry dude but yer always going to be a freak.

You are correct, sleeve was just an easier term than just to say I had a bunch of scribbles covering my face:) But yea, I realized after a few sessions that the scarring will be much worse than the tattoos themselves and I stopped laser treatment and I have learned to not regret getting majority of my face tattooed and I embrace it more now as a testament to the things I have been through in life rather than a massive regret.

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
this just seems like a very bad idea brother.... 2nd and this d degree burns account for more severe infections, amputations, and even death than almost any other skin injury... unless you have something like silverdine cream and antibiotics handy, i would hope others dont try this... blood poisoning is a helluva way to go....

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This post will prolly piss someone off... just another view watch the whole thing.

just a precaution this isn't aimed at you thapoet... or anyone... just a general view on the subject as 420's scorch is being worried over.

Not that it's that big of a tattoo after all... shit I've had family burn themselves worse over a pot of ramen.

D

Deleted member 125

This post will prolly piss someone off... just another view watch the whole thing.

just a precaution this isn't aimed at you thapoet... or anyone... just a general view on the subject as 420's scorch is being worried over.

Not that it's that big of a tattoo after all... shit I've had family burn themselves worse over a pot of ramen.

ok i think maybe you missed the subtle half sarcasm of george carlin, but having a open burn wound caused by a less then sanitary kitchen knife is cause for concern when it comes to infection. its part of my job to know these things...once again i have to completly disagree with what you have brought to the table.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I really like you herpes... :) if I was to get stoned as shit and burn my ex girls name offa my shoulder and have some one to clean and dress the wound it would be you...

Good man.

But... I'd still go fishing the next day and pick at my scab if I had one... its kinda cool when the pus leaks out...

Oh also... I would want some candy... a snickers bar would make me feel better.

Edit: I'm being sincere.... ... seriously... as far as infection goes... I hocked up gray shit and felt like dieing a year before swine flu... and I've had bad bronchitis infections as a young in... but you know what ... during the swine flu outbreak... I was fine as rain brodder... ... no matter my friends I came in contact with... elderly who couldn't survive it... and friends who did...

Fuck the fear o disease all I'm advocating... not that we are bullet proof... modern medicine is still our top defense... how else are you gonna find the technology to fight aggressive viral pathogens and prion disease. though we cant defend against folding proteins yet i think... shit...
Creutzfeldt–Jakob thast scary shit...

But anyway... I advocate No fear...

And 420 here... he just scorched a ... single line of script... that seems to be important enough for him to get rid of...

so... even if the methods not perfect... I think it will work for him.

I mean you cant burn off a mural of tattoos...(specially offa your face... unless you have cahones the size of ... me... lol... nawww... i mean like buffalo balls... or something anyway) but 5 6 7 8 letters... If I feel like it...I'll go for it.

D

Deleted member 125

not to sound like an asshole,but i have been saying getting face tats means nothing,you can get them removed easy enough.I got mine ghetto style so would be harder to remove i heard, but i never would.i got them along time ago and have never regretted them and will die with them.

im sorry i didnt see yer response earlier, but "ghetto style" im assuming you went to whats known as a scratcher or got them in somebodys kitchen or something like that, and no, getting tattooed that way by somebody who clearly doesnt know what they are doing when it comes to tattooing people is the good news for you if you happen to have yer tattoos removed by laser. the lighter the lines (or if it was stick in poke its even better news) the easier it is to break up the tattoo and make it adios. frankly i dont care either way if you have yer face tattooed, like ive said before most of my friends and many people i work with have theirs tattooed, it doesnt bother me one bit, what does irriritate me is when people "know" what they are talking about. to be honest i just hope you got yers done in a clean place where you wernt exposed to infection. punks can get blood born diseases too =/.

D

Deleted member 125

I really like you herpes... :) if I was to get stoned as shit and burn my ex girls name offa my shoulder and have some one to clean and dress the wound it would be you...

Good man.

But... I'd still go fishing the next day and pick at my scab if I had one... its kinda cool when the pus leaks out...

Oh also... I would want some candy... a snickers bar would make me feel better.

Edit: I'm being sincere.... ... seriously... as far as infection goes... I hocked up gray shit and felt like dieing a year before swine flu... and I've had bad bronchitis infections as a young in... but you know what ... during the swine flu outbreak... I was fine as rain brodder... ... no matter my friends I came in contact with... elderly who couldn't survive it... and friends who did...

Fuck the fear o disease all I'm advocating... not that we are bullet proof... modern medicine is still our top defense... how else are you gonna find the technology to fight aggressive viral pathogens and prion disease. though we cant defend against folding proteins yet i think... shit...
Creutzfeldt–Jakob thast scary shit...

But anyway... I advocate No fear...

And 420 here... he just scorched a ... single line of script... that seems to be important enough for him to get rid of...

so... even if the methods not perfect... I think it will work for him.

I mean you cant burn off a mural of tattoos...(specially offa your face... unless you have cahones the size of ... me... lol... nawww... i mean like buffalo balls... or something anyway) but 5 6 7 8 letters... If I feel like it...I'll go for it.

i really cant tell at this point if you are just a idiot, or somebody who is sincere in how stupid they are. i honestly hope you do something and get banned before you reply to a thread with garbage and somebody dumber then you gets hurt.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads