Stuff i'ma bringin' with meee! [Trade the Planet]

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
This list is ever-expanding; this is really just the stuff that fits in pockets of a small pack; basically just stuff i've been accumulating, but i went ThROUGH it in prep for my biiggg trip. :) So, anyways. i plan on trading a lot for what i need/want, etc - smash the corporate death structure!

~ 1 Shammy
~ 3 Bungees
~ 2 swim caps
~ 2 tent stake bags
~ length of hemp
~ 60 in. sewing ruler
~ 3 jack knives
~ 14 tea candles
~ power adapter
~ 3 'fastener' thingys
~ Double edge blades (seexxyy)
~ sewing needles (muchos)
~ 2 guitar picks
~ safety pins
~ razor blade
~ eye dropper
~ 5 spools of thread
~ binoculars
~ compass/watch
~ 2 toothbrushes
~ 2 electric toothbrushes (masturbation with these is funn... ain't used these ones, tho!!)
~ 3 sets of cards
~ 3 carabiners
~ 1 flip-knife (my blade)
~ 2 exacto knives
~ 6 (stick) candles
~ injury tape
~ corn cob pipe
~ 1 hitter
~ antler bowl
~ tobacco roller
~ can opener
~ 2 tweezers
~ box cutter
~ ACE bandage
~ campsuds soap
~ 100% deet bug spray
~ survival blanket
~ waterproof matches
~ sunscreen (30 spf)

~ Machete!!!
~ Hamaka
~ Bug net
~ Tarps (many)
~ etc. etc. etc.

WHOOO! i'm excited, y'all!! And straight up, all this shit i got weighs near to nothing, it's AWESOMEEE!!

Namaste, Blessed Be,
~ melissA

Reactions: Shadowplay

smellsea

Reaction score
have one of each things. youd be surprised how often your near some type of corporate store where you can just buy something as soon as you need it. shit, i use one pair of socks, when they are done i go to the dollar store and aquire one more pair of socks and so on. plus thread sucks on the road, use dental floss. you prbably dont need that many knives, unless thats your thing i know it can be fun. and all those candles? fuck that. they'll just break in your pack. the morning you get a squat then go out and get them, just leave em in the squat. for finding them at night get a head lamp. a regular knife will work as a box cutter and you probably only need one deck of cards unless you have a crew of ten people. tobacco roller? common. learn to roll your own smokes, its not like you're not going to have the time on your hands. dont even bother with the soap theres's tons of it at gas stations. swim caps.. just wrap a plastic bag over your head with a rubber band. theres no need to carry all that crap when recycable shit just like it is constantly at your disposale. unless your going deep into the yukon or something. uhm, other then that try a poncho, a guitar, and a book, and a sleeping bag.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads