Show us your art!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
I'm curious to see people's art, since I'm kind of looking for someone to design a logo/image for the StP website. Feel free to post any of your art here, even if it's not relevant to a logo/image for StP. I wanna see what everyone here can do!

Last edited:

Floater

Here's a few diddies...
caraalexcharcoalpng.png
cosmostransit.png
jackrabbitfreedomtshirt.png
smileskull.png
contrastme.jpg

Attachments

• pickleslapped.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 312

bryanpaul

this is a link to my good freind/ex-roaddog, Ursula's flickr thing with alot of her art.......i think you'd probly like it........
she's not able to get online for awhile, but i know she wouldn't mind me posting this...........click on the pics that you like cuz there's alot of detail that doesn't come through in a lil "thumbnail" pic..............let it be known that most of those paintings and drawings have traveled farther in a backpack than you ever will :p

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67771047@N00/

oh and she's "PANIK" on here so yeah

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

My stuff can be seen here: heatherwreckage.blogspot.com

Gonx

6989047015_369a51abc2.png

8883942743_ba0a4db33c_c.png

5145187898_545706d802_z.png

4547589720_f000306574_z.png

You probably don't need graphics anymore but if you do I could give it a shot. I've done a few logos before but I'm not really sure what happened to them...it was a while ago lol

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads