Shawnee Regional Gathering

thisisme

Reaction score
.....whos going to be there? Been housed up for about a month, just got out of a really unhealthy relationship about a week ago. In Wisconsin right now. Possibly looking for someone to go with, maybe road dog it after that??

P

pigpen

.....whos going to be there? Been housed up for about a month, just got out of a really unhealthy relationship about a week ago. In Wisconsin right now. Possibly looking for someone to go with, maybe road dog it after that??
i have court in NY on the 28h of this month, but i really wanna go. I'm gonna try and make it there by the 1st, but most likely won't be there until a day or two after it starts, unless i find a ride all the way there in one shot.

either way, keep in touch if you wanna meet up. i had to stick around here to deal with some shit, so the person who i was supposed to travel with left the northeast(not saying i blame them), so i am currently without a road dawg as well.

180 Degrees

Reaction score
Where is this Shawnee gathering exactly? I am frequently traveling myself all across the country and could actually turn others on to what I do. Biggest requirement: Driver's License. Cheers!

P

pigpen

Where is this Shawnee gathering exactly? I am frequently traveling myself all across the country and could actually turn others on to what I do. Biggest requirement: Driver's License. Cheers!

sorry the original link i posted was for the 2010 gathering.

look it up, the info's not hard to find.

thisisme

Reaction score
i have court in NY on the 28h of this month, but i really wanna go. I'm gonna try and make it there by the 1st, but most likely won't be there until a day or two after it starts, unless i find a ride all the way there in one shot.

either way, keep in touch if you wanna meet up. i had to stick around here to deal with some shit, so the person who i was supposed to travel with left the northeast(not saying i blame them), so i am currently without a road dawg as well.
yeah id be down to meet up. ill add you as a friend. keep in touch!

0ddity

Reaction score
I'm in Green Bay, WI right now. Housed up for about a month and a half recovering from some injuries. I'll be leaving the 26th heading south. Then possibly heading west depending on a few things. Not terribly interested in Gatherings but if you'd like to meet up afterwards I'm game.

panda bear

Reaction score
Head into SE Illinois. Theres a holding camp at Tower Rock.. outside elizabeth town... Make it to Tower rock early AND HELP DIG SHITTERS!

Tower rock is just a holdin camp so ya all know.. get there and i promise a ride into the woods

loving yall
Panda and Sally

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
i might be headin there, found a ride with this pretty neat guy whos gettin a ride down there from his wife. just gotta get some provisions and such. hopefully see you there!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads