Service Dog badges.

readyg

Ya'll have any good websites where I can print a template or fashion up a printable one?

Thanks.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
I think there's already a thread on this somewhere. Try the search function.

readyg

I tried the search function, I got about 4 pages of results. I remember seeing results with titles along the lines of 'techno' and 'abortions'.

readyg

I dont have access to photoshop or gimp, but theres some photo editor on here called 'picasa'.

Dameon

Until you get some service animal badges printed, print out some copies of this to show to anybody that questions you when you say you have a service dog:
Commonly Asked Questions About Service Animals in Places of Business

Especially point out the part that says:
However, an individual who is going to a restaurant or theater is not likely to be carrying documentation of his or her medical condition or disability. Therefore, such documentation generally may not be required as a condition for providing service to an individual accompanied by a service animal. Although a number of states have programs to certify service animals, you may not insist on proof of state certification before permitting the service animal to accompany the person with a disability.

Maxx

i have a service animal card template that i made available. it works perfect and it looks legit. PM me if you are in need.

panik

I used this website..
PonderEthereal - How to Make Service Dog Identification and Information Cards

Here's my dog's...it looks fake I guess but it doesn't really matter.
service.jpg

Shade

wow that looks awesome nice job

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads