recurring dreams

KatAttack

Every night for the past few weeks, I've had dreams involving me being barefoot.
Anyone else keep having a dream over and over? Or is this just the confirmation that I'm crazy.

freedude2012

were all crazy and ill look barefoot in a dream dic. but if i member rite its a good thing

KatAttack

I looked it up. Apparently means that you're relaxed and carefree. Or poverty. Which both are true in my case.
But the thing is I'm never actually without shoes. Feet are weird to me.

freedude2012

lol cool and theres somethin else to it to i jus cant member what

freedude2012

ok need lil more info
were you walkin or runnin
and were we're u inside/outside, beach/feild(if here whats around) or in a town or city
and when mornin noon or night

KatAttack

It's different in each. One of them I was riding a bus, another I was in the food court of a shopping mall.

freedude2012

k got ya give me a few min time for some brain pain lol

AnthraxMatt

i always have reoccurring dreams, i always forget what they are though. i should start writing them down...
but when im in my dreams i always remember to check if its real or not by flipping a light switch. if the light stays on or off while flipping, im still dreaming. weird i know

KatAttack

I know its a dream if I'm not getting attacked by mosquitoes. Apparently I've got sweet blood so they like me.

KatAttack

Apparently both the barefoot and bus mean that I have no control over my life.
Which is why I'm setting out on this journey in the first place. To take charge of my own life and be self sufficient.

freedude2012

ok here gos this is what i found and how I inturpit it
you are atm moment happy to a point and happy with who you are that a for sure

now this part may not be true (books can be wrong)

when on the bus and bein barefoot - it says that you jus go along with the croud and that you lack originality(i dought that were all origianl in our relm of ppl) and that that you are takein no control of where your life is headed( and same cause we are the only one in control of where we head)

now the food court of the mall - you are makein attempts in makein favorable impressions on someone while you are gettin physical and emotional nourishment/energies from others around you and that you are strugglein of fear and guilt af some sort and dealin with distress and worry with things in your life and where it may be headed and you you fear that you may bein judged in a bad way that may not be true

KatAttack

Dreams are always full of secret surprises.

freedude2012

ya they are they tell ya things bought yourself that you didnt know if ya did in to them

KatAttack

I'm a fan of gaining knowledge on anything and everything. Gives me things to talk about other than the weather.

freedude2012

hell ya id rather have a lil bit of know bought everything i can rather than know everything i can bought one thing

KatAttack

I'm currently reading a few different books, one about world war 2 and the other debating science vs religion. Fairly interesting topics.

freedude2012

cool and speeckin of that got to get my book stach for the road thanks for remindin me lol
and i read all kinds of differint things from loui lamore ta dean koonz

KatAttack

I wish I had one of those Nook tablets. There are too many good books out there, but too heavy to take with me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads