newb to stp and switching from leather to rubber.

Leo Cristo

Reaction score
ayo. I'm Leo. ive been back and forth from rubber to leather for a few years and finally got some new rubber.
don't know where at I wanna continue onto ive been all over the states a bit so thinking about going back to south America or up to Canada/Alaska. I never have a solid plan but would love to see what everyone else is up to I'm currently in SF area and if anyone has any cool spots either up north or down south that they recommend send your suggestions my way. or if you wanna road dog with me, I'm down for whatever.

Leo Cristo

Reaction score
Hey i'm out in kentucky and I'm about to foam it to reno. I'm up for whatever no real plans. Hmu
sweeet. I'm thinking about a trip up to WA. the ol spange a way method. Idk how much money I will be able to save up. I'm down to stop in reno to swoop if I am around

Leo Cristo

Reaction score
but also thinking about heading back east for punk island. not sure if you wanna do a turn around but I'm pretty much game for anything as well.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads