Newb here!

richmondrat

Reaction score
Hey all! New to the nomad lifestyle, still learning but hopefully starting soon as I feel a huge call towards it! I'm 25 & just moved to Richmond Virginia in the northside. Just kinda exploring things right now! I have complex ptsd and some physical limitations but I'm consciously focusing on healing my Mind body & soul. I really would love to meet my tribe because as of right now I have zero friends. :( and loneliness is not a helpful thing when you're trying to recover!
To be surrounded by people that are unconditionally accepting caring and loving and FUN is something I feel I'd greatly benefit from, and others too. I Am absolutely a true friend until the end.
I love urban exploration type stuff a lot, photography, art, dance, music, science. I love being outdoors.
feel free to drop me a line! Especially if you are ever in RVA!

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
Wow so no responses 😢😢

A lot of users on this forum are actively travelling and out. Sometimes responses can be slow. Welcome to StP! Check out the library section of the forum for some pdfs you might find useful. Feel free to ask specific questions about anything. We also have a discord server. Good luck and all the best!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads