New to this lifestyle (looking for travel buddy)

roaminganimal

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm currently in Toronto. Long story short I was faced with a few options for my future by my family but I hated them all, so I think I'm deciding to hike back to the US, which involves some hitchhiking, and maybe if I need to I'll take a train the rest of the way. Idk I'm bad at planning.
Also I'm looking for a travel buddy, anyone who wants to cross the border with me. Would love to travel with another queer person or a woman.
As for destinations who knows, I'll go wherever is cool, I'm thinking about Asheville. Eventually I want to visit and stay at Slab City in the winter.

C0ffeeCat

"Divided we take our anti-depressants."
Reaction score
I'm also fairly new to this lifestyle, I ran the streets as a kid, but we always had houses to go back to so I'm not sure what all awaits me on the road. Gonna be gearing up to hit the road from Ohio in another month, or two. Been wracking my brain on places to go, or events, and eventually I'd like to visit slab city myself. Maybe if you're around this area, we can chill and maybe go from there?

Traveling as an LGBT person in this current climate is one of my biggest concerns, so meeting others would certainly make it less daunting.
Regardless, I hope you travel safe!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads