New Orleans here

gradeasmarts

Reaction score
Hey whatsup, sorry I missed the intro, but I jumped right to this because I need some help. I'm in a bind and need to find a place in or around NOLA that I could put my and my buddies tent down. It's dire, so hook a brother up with a spot. I know man I'm sorry, you don't want to give no stranger man your sweet spots,You can trust me even though you probably don't, I won't trash it, I'll make it better, and I won't tell anybody...or, just direct me to some woods...Peace, and thanks for the help

Blaine

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
there are tons and tons of squats in nola. just go walk and look around!;)

gradeasmarts

Reaction score
Yo man thanks for the reply squatin the inner city ainty scene dont want uninvited guests in the night looking for maybe some trees in the area dont even know where to start

kaity23

Reaction score
I read on one of these threads someone sleeping in a hammock in a cemetary, but if you're worried about someone walking up on you, you can board the door of your squat, or climb on top of a building using a ladder of some sort and then pull the ladder up. Out of sight out of mind.

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
if you jumped at gentilly, just pick a spot.... damned near anywhere... other than that, nola is fulla empty spots... an hour of walkin the quarter, you'll find at least a dozen gutter punks and unlike philly or nyc, they'll chat you up, feel you out, and offer you a tattoo.... nola is the only city we DON'T get inna bind unless you piss off a piggy.... I'm not trying to sound rood r nuttin bro. just beat cha feet for a bit, feel out shit, take in mental pics, and as the sun is setting, dip into a hole... and if all else fails, head down to the river, find you a bush, dont pitch ya tent tho... cemetaries are good squats as long as u leave at sun up... but anyways, like i said, punks in nola will usually be kind as long as ur not an arrogant prick. but like anywheres, eyeball ya shit... btw, i'm up in baton rouge. here, there are no squats. just pos homebums and pigs witta agenda....

Reactions: dylann

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads