New Jack

Deraj

Reaction score
Yo!
My name is Jared, I live in Murfreesboro, TN
If anyone one would like to make a new friend, I'm your guy.
I've done some small little trips, involving nothing major, but once it gets warmer out, a friend and I would like to venture out for a bit.
Right now I'm on a 'lease/deal' til further notice.
I like to write, working on a book now that I actually needing to be on the road to write.
Honestly, I don't know what your opinion is, but I am a worthless breakdown junkie. Just for an idea of my taste, to steer you in the right direction Suicide Silence would be a good start, but I like bands like Municipal Waste. I love deathcore, but I just don't know band names so I don't get too far with other genres.
I kinda skate, I'm committed more and I have results in my bag-o-tricks
Hit me up.

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
Yo!
My name is Jared, I live in Murfreesboro, TN
If anyone one would like to make a new friend, I'm your guy.
I've done some small little trips, involving nothing major, but once it gets warmer out, a friend and I would like to venture out for a bit.
Right now I'm on a 'lease/deal' til further notice.
I like to write, working on a book now that I actually needing to be on the road to write.
Honestly, I don't know what your opinion is, but I am a worthless breakdown junkie. Just for an idea of my taste, to steer you in the right direction Suicide Silence would be a good start, but I like bands like Municipal Waste. I love deathcore, but I just don't know band names so I don't get too far with other genres.
I kinda skate, I'm committed more and I have results in my bag-o-tricks
Hit me up.

There is some place near murfreesboro called "hippie hill" I know a lot of kids hangout around there......not my cup of tea. but whatever.

Deraj

Reaction score
I've heard of the as well. A couple of my friends have been up there a few times, but I feel I might be in the same boat as you from what I've heard about them.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads