need a squat in london

need1

Reaction score
urgent..

i am looking for one for weeks and can not find anything... sleeping in a london park ..(it is dirty and cold)

i am 27 yrs old and unemployed (looking for work )

i am quite the intelectual type, well read , left and radical literature lately ... figures ...

full of bitterness

Reaction score
Hope I don't come off as rude, but who in the world is going to hand a complete stranger the keys to a squat? I'm just a newbie rubber tramp, so I can't help you. You're intelligent and well read right? Figure it out yourself. Do you have any friends that'll let you crash at their place for a while?

need1

Reaction score
dude wake up and smell the roses...

you have a point there, that ppl do not know me .. but ppl can get to know me ,can meet me first ... and judge for themselves before leting me in ... lol

what am i suppose 2 do ?

reaching in the dark ...

ps. ofcourse i am trying to figure it out myself ... i keep fighting ...men do that, you would know if you were 1

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
you sound like a jerk. if you want people to take your request seriously, you need to show this "intellect and intelligence" you claim to have.

the best analogy i can think of is... its like youre posting a singles ad that says "i wanna fuck". yes, everyone wants that. how about adding some detail and personality to your post?

also, the "if you were a man" comment was very inappropriate. this violates our rules under flaming.

7 day ban.

stove

Reaction score
Hmm damn shame, I don't know of a squat but I've got some friends in and around London, as well as knowing plenty of punks whom hang out at the Circus. There's also a super hospex network...Oh well, don't freeze Dbag.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads