Looking for Dever

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
Been lookin for a dude named Dever, Hes from Colorado...If any body knows this dude and knows if hes still alive, drop me a message.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
He,s on Facebook..... dever weskamp ......never met him but he,s a friend oF a friend......... Oh and he,s on here...... "menu ".........hope he don't mind me puttin this stuff out there........if so I.ll delete this

menu

Reaction score
word. yeah she hit me up on facebook. didnt get to meet you last time I was out in pdx. Im gonna be moving out there after Im done with school. should be like a year ish. may next year.

180 Degrees

Reaction score
... I picked up a hitchhiker from Denver a few months back en route to Ohio. His name was David. I called him David Denver and he ironically said that everyone in Colorado called him the same. He's now in Florida.

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
Right o
word. yeah she hit me up on facebook. didnt get to meet you last time I was out in pdx. Im gonna be moving out there after Im done with school. should be like a year ish. may next year.

Right onn, Cool Cool..If we are still here you'll have to drop by.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads