Just wondering,

ZJFox

Reaction score
There is one guy here that doesn't want sex with kids nor anyone but my girlfriend, but I am a virgin by choice, waiting till marriage and only wish to travel to be with the girl that I love. That is the truth. Its not right to judge people.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Reactions: freeganmachine

0ddity

Reaction score
I can't get enough cooties. GIVE ME ALL YOUR COOTIES!

trash diver

Reaction score
The term '' gentlemen '' is rarely used today.has hard has it is to believe,men once had respect and adoration for the ''fairer sex''. A guy is not a fag or a wimp just because he treats women with respect.How a person treats others is a reflection of how that person sees themselves.

Menyun

Reaction score
The term '' gentlemen '' is rarely used today.has hard has it is to believe,men once had respect and adoration for the ''fairer sex''. A guy is not a fag or a wimp just because he treats women with respect.How a person treats others is a reflection of how that person sees themselves.

I think this is probably the wrong crowd to find a real gent... It's hard to be proper and dirty at the same time. Along with even gents arn't gonna be their normal self if their around company that doesn't allow them to be. I mean sure open the door for your lady, if you have the priv. of eating at a table stand up when a lady gets up from the table, dont let her carry things that you can do for her.... however dont let her use you as slave labor either, if she's rude to you dont just act like everything is fine if its not. I will use the word Bitch but give me one woman on here that isn't a bitch atleast part of the time that is a true traveler? I doubt you will find many real ladies.. the road toughens you up its just kinda part of it. Like wise for guys your gonna be hard pressed to find a real gent in normal society non the less on the road. (I'm not talking about a good guy they are rare but you can find them... but a true gentlemen... not going to happen.)

trash diver

Reaction score
It is true that a gentlemen of the classic sense(rich,snobby,petit bourgeois) would not be found on the road. The gentlemen i'm speaking of is a ''gentle man'', with compassion and a code of ethics.I have known many such men. They are ragged and dirty,crude and ill mannered,but when they see someone in need of help,they will give anything they have to help them.Men like this do still exist.they are few and far between,but they are there.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
im such a bitch, but when im around my family im a lady. i treat people with respect, im kind to the elderly, and i try to be as nice as i can as a human. but fuck with me and the bitch comes out. if someone needs help im there to give it. it dosnt matter how lady like or how much of a gentelman you are, sooner or later you will get pushed to a point where your just fed up with all the bullshit and everyone has those moments. more so for some than others.

Reactions: Dirtbaguette

acrata4ever

Reaction score
well i was raised a southern gentleman. i hold the door, walk blind people across the street, have excellent table manners. i tip my hat to the ladies, i let the ladies and children on the bus ahead of me (always the ladies first) i walk on the side of the street so i get splashed not the lady. and ive even held bullies so the small kids can all punch him once and run home. sue me thats me. oh and no really means no.

dprogram

Reaction score
well i was raised a southern gentleman. i hold the door, walk blind people across the street, have excellent table manners. i tip my hat to the ladies, i let the ladies and children on the bus ahead of me (always the ladies first) i walk on the side of the street so i get splashed not the lady. and ive even held bullies so the small kids can all punch him once and run home. sue me thats me. oh and no really means no.
Same here man! I thought only Southerners were like that. I also thought no one knew about walking closest to the street. Don't tell anyone or I'll lose my street cred. J/K...I have none.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
yeah man my aunt is 8 months older than me, yknow more like a sister. at her graduation i met one of her freinds and gave her the cool guy comrade handshake. my grandmother pulled me aside way down the hall to the water fountain. waited till the coast was clear and twisted my ear like you wouldnt beleive. DONT YOU EVER SHAKE A GIRLS HAND LIKE THAT! and proceeded to walk me through the taking the hand like youre almost going to kiss between the knuckle, bow your head and say "how do you do?" now imagine i thought i was a badass at 17. i wasnt humiliated i was humbled and she was right. if she felt you needed raising up she did it you could be 30 she took you aside and administered corrections. she also taught me jugband instruments at an early age. god bless her.

oh at dinner in a nice place i seat the lady, seat myself put a napkin in my lap not around my neck. i eat with my left hand, damn theres so many rules. oh when you order, you order for yourself first then you say "and the lady will have..." and YOU LET HER GET WHATEVER SHE WANTS!

180 Degrees

Reaction score

fr33rang3r

Reaction score
if a guy asks 10 girls to fuck and 1 says yes then he did alright. its all about odds.

my brother, who i actually have enough evidence to believe him, says this is absolutely and statistically true.

he kept trying to get me to do the same. /shrug i prefer intimacy. for some the intimacy is baggage, for others the mindless sex is baggage.

i will say this. he's been with this wonderful woman for a few years now, they've had a gorgeous little girl and he grew up quick-fast.

so you can never tell when someone is too screwed in the head to have a relationship or whether they are just betting the numbers till they can settle down.

fr33rang3r

Reaction score
yeah man my aunt is 8 months older than me, yknow more like a sister. at her graduation i met one of her freinds and gave her the cool guy comrade handshake. my grandmother pulled me aside way down the hall to the water fountain. waited till the coast was clear and twisted my ear like you wouldnt beleive. DONT YOU EVER SHAKE A GIRLS HAND LIKE THAT! and proceeded to walk me through the taking the hand like youre almost going to kiss between the knuckle, bow your head and say "how do you do?" now imagine i thought i was a badass at 17. i wasnt humiliated i was humbled and she was right. if she felt you needed raising up she did it you could be 30 she took you aside and administered corrections. she also taught me jugband instruments at an early age. god bless her.

oh at dinner in a nice place i seat the lady, seat myself put a napkin in my lap not around my neck. i eat with my left hand, damn theres so many rules. oh when you order, you order for yourself first then you say "and the lady will have..." and YOU LET HER GET WHATEVER SHE WANTS!

there was actually a fantastic article on exactly what your grandmother described in the NewYorker, ya i know its a richie rich mag, but i like david sedaris =). anyways it was about a woman who'd been living France for years and wanted to understand the intricate details of the baisemain. check it out, its a great article.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
baisemain i think thats french for fair hand. and you really have to be raised on it. i mean its not like simply opening the door you have to open the door and direct your hand to the entrance not a full bow but nod down and you say after you mam not quite madame but its rooted in that. a non mother single woman you can make eye contact smile but again the down of the head and you say ladies first. also on a first date when you enter a place like standing in the vestabule and you cant touch her hand or her body if you can help it. but you hook your arm around hers then put you hand in your dinner jacket pocket then put your other arm behind your back by the coattails. with the palm facing out but closed not in a fist but not quite open either. this is for protection i think and goes back to the stone age. the female is literally on your arm and those you approach cant see your right hand and you may be holding a weapon. this is the hand you shake hands with. also and this is very important she can smile at people. if a man is leering you will know because she will hold your arm tighter. this isnt the time to warm up to her its the time thats ok to give the non gentleman a stern look. also your elbows plural can never be on the table. an elbow may be on the table and this is the only reason. its natural for a young man to rubberneck. THIS SENDS ALL WOMEN EVEN YOUR FIRST COUSINS THROUGH THE ROOF! you rest your elbow on the table and rest your chin in your palm and the hand on the side of the face. make eye contact 80% of the time but dont stare, and the other 20% do not look at girls. listen to everything she says like its the most interesting thing youve ever heard. your head resting on your hand makes you look like an intent listener and prevents you rubbernecking. and never yawn when you do this. all yawns must be suppressed. excuse yourself if you have to. you never yawn when a lady is speaking. and never try hard a mans sexuality is obvious. unless she actually touches you or rests her head on your shoulder at the movies. it aint happening. if you dont get lucky the first date stay amicable freinds she will set you up with her other freinds because youre a gentleman. gentlemen do not try hard. and be funny if theyre not smiling theyre having a rotten time and will call a cab in the ladies room and use the mad money in their shoe to bail on you because you made them mad. ok thats it for this lesson.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads