In the land between the lakes super camping!!!

L

LuckyVega

Hey yall just hanging out in the forest over here in western kentucky pretty late but oh well got a good buzz im new on this ive been a off the grid guy still am but its time to open up tell my story in a way had a windy ass storm come through lot of rain and light'n my least fav weather freaks me out lol (just the light'n not the rain) thank god for my tarps and camo nets got a good setup wish i had a cam lol caught some goodass fish earlier cats and skipjacks sitting by the fire relaxing smoking some good bud i got luckily i guess thats how that happens sometimes ,,got a twelve pack of busch ice as well prolly gona head towards arkansas soon idk yet might go up north ill be here for maybe a month or longer its nice,,spring in this side of the country is the best bluegrass flowers just nice shit all the wildlife are coming out with there offspring cant wait to go to clay county ky they got alota black bear cubs this time of year keep far but you can watch them.

Hobo Huck

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
I read that entire comment in one quickly voiced impersonation of Early Cuyler Squidbilly that was high as shit on tweak. This, this is the power of commas, people, or the lack thereof. This.

Anyway, heading from Western Kentucky to Arkansas is like going from worse to worst. But hey, all hail to you though, you beer chuggin' rubbertrampin' hero.

Last edited:
Reactions: VikingAdventurer
L

LuckyVega

thanx lol just got back on appreciate all the likes and all that still in western ky had a nice cool day stayed in the woods didnt go to town aint no reason im good ya know hell what about yall hows the world treat'n yall

D

Deleted member 2626

Spent about a month near Corbin and london on a farm. Neat country man but semi boring people. I was depressed a lot. . . never forget it though. Your off grid hos are you livin

Preacher

Reaction score
Self caught fish and beer? Count me in! Welcome to STP. ;)

L

LuckyVega

and tatanka all yall,,thanks btw matt derrick i seen yalls youtube video from michigan to baltimore good deal man hell gota save this dam battery though dammit wish i could stay on longer im outside of nashville in mt juliet sleeping by a big ol'red brick building its ok got some pizza hut and of course my brew (beer) busch ice and steel reserve good night c yall when get back on sorry if i typed wrong pretty fucked up :p

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Camping, Fishing, Beer, and Bud. Sounds good there Lucky Vega.

I have a bit of sipping whiskey... cheers.

Welcome to STP.

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads