idiots on amazon

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
just thought i would share this random tidbit by some moron that couldn't figure out if an outlet extension would work for his iphone:

http://www.amazon.com/Work-iPhone-U...tentNum=6#Mx169OD6ULHETY4&tag=squattheplan-20

my first answer was "um... yeah, it's an outlet." he took it personally:

Most recent comments:
David said on July 20, 2013
Dear Nitwit, if u r going to post a sassy answer, try to first understand what the product is, and then don't give an answer that is wrong. Otherwise it makes you look not only rude, but really, really stupid.
Matt Derrick said on July 20, 2013 | Edit
Actually, you're the one looking like a moron when you can't figure out if an outlet will charge your iphone or not. My answer is correct, you're just an idiot. Go get a grandpa phone, maybe it'll be easier for you to handle.

Since you're too stupid to figure it out yourself, here's your answer. This charger was able to charge MY iPhone, iPad, android tablet, and just about anything else, because it's an OUTLET. Outlets provide electricity to things. It's the exact same outlet as the one you're plugging it into, it just has more plugs.

It's not rocket science.
David said on July 20, 2013
I refer you to my previous post.
Matt Derrick said on July 20, 2013 | Edit
oh, burn. truly your amazing wit cuts like a knife, sir.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
<snicker> "grandpa phone"

schmutz

cooler than you
Reaction score
Hey, guys? Do you know if the wall socket will charge my phone?? I'm just not sure :-\

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads