I wanna hear your stories, run ins, etc!

Whateveridc

Reaction score
Hello, all! So this post is in honor of a lady that will forever hold a huge spot in my heart. And I wanna hear any stories you have of her, or may have heard! Even if you think it may be her, let's hear it!

Her name was Jane DeCosta aka Mama Jane aka Junkyard Jane. She was from Baltimore but traveled all over the place by train.

Attachments

• IMG_0128.JPG
    IMG_0128.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 308

Whateveridc

Reaction score
Hello, all! So this post is in honor of a lady that will forever hold a huge spot in my heart. And I wanna hear any stories you have of her, or may have heard! Even if you think it may be her, let's hear it!

Her name was Jane DeCosta aka Mama Jane aka Junkyard Jane. She was from Baltimore but traveled all over the place by train.

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 309

Whateveridc

Reaction score
And this post is vague on purpose. I'm trying to be respectful to her family etc by not posting a ton of pictures or info, but she's been gone 5 years now.. and I wanna hear from people who's lives she also touched. Peace and love to all

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads