I found this oddly intersting... let's hang an elefant! great missuse of rail equipment.

Bendixontherails

Jan 12, 2007
wow... I mean... wow.

Aside from the fact that someone actually thought to HANG an elephant, what astounds me most is the RR let them borrow a crane to do it.

Loaf

May 11, 2009
Places
If some person smacked me on the head with a stick as I was eating and I weighed 5 tons, I'd stomp him too. Elephants are known to take action against people who harm or attempt to harm them or other elephants.

And people wonder why I don't like the south.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Jan 27, 2009
this is disgusting, I hope the people who did it died a very slow painful death I heard about this but never saw pictures of it..sickening

M

Monkeywrench

Gross.

Elephants were killed all sorts of ways back in the day. People didn't give a shit back then.
One time Thomas Edison electrocuted an elephant with an AC current just so he could try and discredit Nikolai Tesla.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Aug 26, 2007
I'm sorry, I'm all for animal right and everything, but this is fucking hillarious, and in a way, awesome.
I mean, it's over and done with now, I hope people don't do anything like this again, but I'm glad it happened at least once, and that there are pictures for us all to enjoy.
Great.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Aug 26, 2007
and oh shit... she was buried near the tracks?!?
1 million crust points for the first person to ride that train to her grave, and harvest some bones.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads