Howdy! Breanna from Rivershit.

flashinglights

Reaction score
Hi Breanna from Riverside. Where are you going?

eta: yes you can make wine with fruit water and yeast :) plums are great, apricots and cherries also.

Shulseee

Reaction score
Boxed wine. The most delicious is Franzias. $10 or less for 5liters of drunken madness in a bag.
Man, Franzia is some wicked stuff. I was introduced to it by a friend, and didn't believe it was as strong as he said it was. One night, a black eye, and two busted windows later, I now know to not disrespect the powers of hobo wine. That stuff makes mad dog seem like kool aid. I love it.

Aurelius

Reaction score
hey whats up, I live in santa ana, so we're pretty much neighbors! But yeah, I'm trying to bail soon myself, right now I'm working, gearing up, and planning my shit out.

180 Degrees

Reaction score
From whence dost thou leave California? I probably wouldn't mind hitching down to cali to meet up with you if you're perhaps interested in trainhopping to your girl.

Shulseee

Reaction score
I'm definitely interested in train hopping, but haven't done any of that on the west coast, or many major yards before. I know you're looking for someone who has a ton of experience in that area, but as far as security and things like that, i'm out of my league out here. I'm looking to leave in the next month or so. Was planning on just flying, but i figure why waste the money? If you're still interested PM me and we can figure out the details.

180 Degrees

Reaction score
Where are you going to meet your gf?

Shulseee

Reaction score
She's in springfield, mo. Not actually my gf, but we're great friends. From there we're pretty flexible about where we wanna go, but she's pretty psyched about hitting up some of her friends on the west coast again. After that it's all open.

180 Degrees

Reaction score
Too bad you're not out east my way, could have given you a ride very close to Springfield on my way to Seattle.

Reactions: Shulseee

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads