hip hop thread

daveycrockett

Reaction score
cant stand this SHIT i think every time some brainwashed moron listens to this they should get a punch in th fuckin teeth white people trying to act black or like they really believe they live the life that these people talk icant even say sing about even down to your stupid fuckin walk theres nohting wrong with one of your legs stop limping bitch. even black people trying to be something they are not idont know who started ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfuck htis

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score

yea yea scarface baby

Kabukimono

Reaction score
Not much Grime in here ... let's put Babylon back on the map!

Well and a Birmingham lad - who deserves to be in with them.

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
cant stand this SHIT i think every time some brainwashed moron listens to this they should get a punch in th fuckin teeth white people trying to act black or like they really believe they live the life that these people talk icant even say sing about even down to your stupid fuckin walk theres nohting wrong with one of your legs stop limping bitch. even black people trying to be something they are not idont know who started ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfuck htis
what a fucking retard

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i dont support music that doesnt represent something i stand for. whether it be empowering the community in which i live, or supporting the youth so that they understand what they are up against, so they dont have to be lambs to the slaughter. you dont know a fucking thing about me, so do not assume. you are the one that started hating. this was for what kind of hip hop music you like, not for people like you to bitch about how much they hate it, go make your own forum for that shit if you are really that bent up for it... i will apologize for using the word retard in a negative fashion. but still , fuck you for bashing when there is no goddamn need to.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
i dont support music that doesnt represent something i stand for. whether it be empowering the community in which i live, or supporting the youth so that they understand what they are up against, so they dont have to be lambs to the slaughter. you dont know a fucking thing about me, so do not assume. you are the one that started hating. this was for what kind of hip hop music you like, not for people like you to bitch about how much they hate it, go make your own forum for that shit if you are really that bent up for it... i will apologize for using the word retard in a negative fashion. but still , fuck you for bashing when there is no goddamn need to.
yeah yeah yeah fuck you too bitch, im not the one hating im stating a fact, when i see the preppie, white, black, spanish, whatever, kids with their hats to the side "bumping" gangster rap, walking with a limp, and talking like a complete fuckin moron and payin for it and thinking that they are really part of this lifestyle it upsets me...if you cant see a problem with this well then. enough shit talking you came at me personally. think before you type shit out.people like me? i have a right to my opinion if you dont like it i dont care. i stated my opinion and that would have been the end of it but you came at me personally im not the one hating here i just think rap sucks, always have.

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i agree that you have an opinion, and i agree that everyone is due to it. but again, and this is the last time i will waste time typing a response to this foolishness, this was created to post your interest in hip hop culture, to further someone who hasn't had the introduction to hip hop like others have. why did you even click on this if you do not like hip hop? face it, you came in to hate. case closed.

Reactions: Kabukimono

daveycrockett

Reaction score
yeah im a big fat fuckin hatin motherfucker youre right im wrong.never should have argued with someone like you. what was i thinking. anyone got any more rap videos?????

Reactions: Teko

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads