Hi! Just a newcomer and noone special=)

garean

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm a 28 year old guy from Germany:)
My entire life I've been a video games(path of exile <3) enthusiast and I basically still am. I'm an introvert and I spend most of the time alone.
I always wanted to visit as many places on earth as I possibly could, but I never got even close to fulfilling that dream. I'm hoping to change it now
I'm gonna give hitchhiking a shot even though I've never ever tried it before. I haven't really got any social close orbs connections so I'm not afraid of leaving for a longer periods of time.

cheers!

D

Deleted member 125

welcome to stp! i havnt played path of exile but i love the older isometric rpgs like baldurs gate and icewind dale, im reading mixed shit about pathfinder kingmaker but the graphics look gorgeous and im a big dnd nerd so i cant wait for the price to drop a bit so i can snag it.

you should fill out yer profile a bit more and let people know a little more about yerself and upload a avatar picture. lots of info about staying safe while hitch hiking available here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads