Hi, I am Kitt.

Kittwoopsiessmith

Still meeting great people.
Reaction score
I am just a beat up girl from Nola. I got punched too much and decided to walk out. Then someone stopped and offered me a ride, it started there. Better than drugs, better than sex, putting those mile under you and never stopping. I just want to fly far far a way like a little bird. I never wan't to stop making those miles to get somewhere, or not. If you are ever around where I am and wan't a real road dog, one that will stay awake while you sleep, fight for you without questioning why, I'm you girl. Hit me up. I thought I wan'ted to spend the winter in a place like cake but those country miles are calling me again. Hit me up if you are in New Orleans I need to get a few things together to help this site, but other than that I am raring to go. Hopefully south, and I don't care how I get there just as long as I help this site, and who ever is riding along. I need someone who will sing hobo music with me for miles, even when it's so loud I can only catch half the words. Where Ya't sugar?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
You sound awesome and sounds like you feel awesome. Fuck the punched up shit. Begone with that crap. Enjoy your life!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Fuck yeah, you sound awesome. Wish you were in my neck of the woods (west coast)!

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Sheeit you sound like a real trip to be around lol.Hell im in florida but ill be leaving come November.Still need to order a scanner and a decent bedroll.Just putting together my last load out as i lost all my shit when i was picked up in a what turned out to be a stolen car.

Haha.

The weather in fl is getting pretty decent nowadays.

I'll be headed to NY and then out to Cali.Yes i am a hardass and fun to be around with and never a god damn dull momment with me around.

Lmk whats up!

Welcome aboard the madness that is stp lol.

If ya wanna leave before November then i might be able to arrange something.I am trying to get at least my drivers license back so i will have something useful to fall back on.

Later
Chris

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'll be in the bay area for the winter hopefully making some interesting documentary stuff about the squatting scene out there, so let me know if you're in the area.

After that I plan on doing some mega traveling! It's nice to see someone who's interested in being on the road for a long time, I don't think I'm ever going to stop :p

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Aye matt if im out where you are at id love to rub elbows with ya.It'd be a privlage to meet ya!

Aww shucks, for sure man, hit me up!

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Word.Yeah im sticking around here till then.Ideally id like to wait for thanksgiving to come and go and ill be parting ways here the day after.Hell im not even sure if thanksgiving is in Nov lol.I rarely keep up with holidays anymore.

Sticking around in October because we got a major mudbog and epic festival that runs 3 days in this hick ass town.What more could ya want?Plenty of stupid rednecks with trucks and crazy women haha.Not to mention this year we actually bought a truck to bring out this time.So we will have alotta fun this time around.

Hell yeah get at me whichever way ya choose.If i can cough up the $60 for a decent radio scanner ill be putting in time on the rails more then i ever have.I been slacking because of hitching for me is a luxury and i am spoiled rotten by it lol.

I could meet ya in Pensacola.The yard their is a joke i dunno how game you are to hit NY for a little bit or not?I am geared up to deal with 20 down to 0 degrees so i am pretty well prepaired.

Ya sound like you would be alotta fun to travel with and be random as shit never a dull moment haha.

But keep me updated if ya are serious we can set a meet up point halfway so we could meet up and put the same effort in to make it happen.

I am game to hit the rails somemore if ya prove ya aren't gonna pull stupid shit lol.

D

Deleted member 7149

This is why I love this site! You find awesome people with similar interests. Have a blast Kitt and never stop believing that the world is yours!!

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Ready for what ever sugar. I just wan't someone who appreciates it to share with. I have references.

Haha word ya seem like a real character lol.Keep me posted with what ya are doing and ill do the same.

Ya can drop me a text at my textfree number because im a cheap bastard when im at home like i am.Or give my phone a call because i got plenty of mins to burn through.850-672-4456

tf
850-332-4681

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads