Hi from NY

D

deleted user

Hi my name is john. I don't really want to do a in depth intro just yet because I dont know how offten people use this site. My about me can give you a better idea of myself i geuss, but as of now i'll keep it simple. I'd like to meet people of similar or same intrests here, who live in the new york area or are coming threw. I'v thought about going freegan i geuss, and could use some insite. I'd also like to meet people on the forum not near me of corse, but if you live in the NY area and have some kind of success/experiance with squating/freegan(i imagin the city is good for that)/ecological movements/existing off grid I'd like to form or join that community/group? i geuss. Basically I'm looking to get a better understanding of how to funtion this way. If this is relavent to you or if you want to know me better comment/inbox me ill gladly awnser your questions.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
where in NY are you?

CrotchInfection

Reaction score
I'm in Long Island as well, Stony Brook to be precise. I'm moving to Bayshore in a week with my girl, signing a lease for a year, and trying to get my shit together for a little bit. PM me if you are nearby, or want to meet up and do something!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads