Hello Eveyone

random11bsoldier

Reaction score
Hello, I'm obviously new to this site but it caught my attention on facebook. So here I am now. I look forward to conversing with members of this site on whatever topic. Hopefully from talking to others on this site I can gain some assistance in finding out who I am, since I'm quite an oddball and have little to no understanding of myself. So far this site looks pretty cool so I plan to stick around for a while.

Alaska

Reaction score
My friend and her husband are currently stationed in Mannheim, Germany and they will be in Ft. Lewis coming July. Sweet, brah.

How's the life of servitude going, sir?

random11bsoldier

Reaction score
Eh, it's not bad so far. It just sucks being the new guy because I get stuck with all of the shit details. Other than that it's bad here, the weather just sucks.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
StP for soul searching? Best of luck with that. My advice, you're not gonna figure that shit out in front of a computer. Either way though, welcome to the site! Hope you find whatever it is your looking for.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads