Hello all!

X

XMNnmx

I decided to register here, because although I am not currently living alternatively, I have plans that would possibly result in that. I'm planning on fucking it all and going up north, ideally to Seattle. I might post about my plan in more detail later.

I used to be afraid of not having a comfy, legal existence. But now I'm not so sure.

Anyways, you can call me M. I'm twenty, and I live in the L.A. area. Nice to meet y'all!

K

Kim Chee

Welcome M! I'm afraid to have a legal existence. Matter of fact, if a day goes by that I don't break a law I start wondering why am I living like this.
Maybe consider staying in LA for another month or two (unless you like rain).

**edit: Welcome

X

XMNnmx

Welcome M! I'm afraid to have a legal existence. Matter of fact, if a day goes by that I don't break a law I start wondering why am I living like this.
Maybe consider staying in LA for another month or two (unless you like rain).

**edit: Welcome

I actually do like rain. And I'm planning on leaving in around, oh? August or so? Though I suppose I should go up to Seattle before the kiddies get out of school and take all the part-time jobs.

Bronie? On STP? What is this...

Aw well. Welcome, sir.

Yep.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads