Has anyone plane hopped

Candice

If there’s a will there’s a way I read online about a lady who did it before she’s 66 yrs old and apparently got caught but done it multiple times before

Candice

Apparently she got on a plane but got caught when she got off this happened recently and past yrs she did without getting caught

TrainingHoppers

she probably did it at Small Airports, if she even did it. Post 9/11 you even try this and the port cops go shit crazy. It ain't a joke, I wouldn't try it, seriously, the trouble you'll drag yourself into isn't worth it...

Ezra Fyre

We'll get a triangle with an exclamation point in it soon... Also bad, means off topic. Lol

(What reactions are, and ratings and such had Nothing! to do with your post, thus, off topic)

Ezra Fyre

No problem :)
... When you read other people's posts there's a thumbs up/down... If you click that it gives you other option - like the X or a poo pile, or a wow face... Etc... You can thus "rate" whst people post/reply, etc

Back on topic, everyone is right - trying a plane hop in the post 9/11 day & age is very stupid... (Sorry) & depending If you're trying for international - just remember, most countries aren't as lenient as the US when punishing criminals... Especially females (in some)...

Candice

I don’t plan to that’s for sure like I said if it was possible for me to get away with it I would but can’t so definitely not doing that

Candice

I will never do it either but sounds fun if you could get away with it but you can’t so will travel the old fashioned ways I rather be free

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads