greetings

unconvincing

im 22 and from pittsburgh. im a work refuser who volunteers at an infoshop and does research studies for a living. being around punks for most of my life, travellers were a staple of my adolescence, but ive never actually had much of a chance to do it myself. my roommate and i are catching a train at the end of the month and i mostly came looking for resources relating to that, but im excited to look around.

sheeit good on ya for making the move, where are y'all traveling to?? Your research studies sound interesting do you post your research anywhere

unconvincing

sheeit good on ya for making the move, where are y'all traveling to?? Your research studies sound interesting do you post your research anywhere
by research studies i mean that i'm a labrat, i sign up for studies that local universities are doing and they zap my brain or give me mris or feed me drugs and they pay me money lol
i also do/publish my own research but i'd rather not associate my irl identity with internet spaces where i talk about radicalism
our first ride will most likely be to harrisburg, we might go to new york city from there

Dmac

You will find lots of info here! Have fun on your upcoming trip.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads