getting to usa

fotorebelion

Reaction score
Website
labbs.et
i am looking to travel back to the usa.. dont realy care where i land as long is its on the east coast area... ie nyc, boston, philly i can get around from there.. but just need a cheap hop over.. i used to use this airchitch stuff but they dont seem to exist anymore.. anybody know about standbys or in the biz tickets?

E

Earth

Ok, I don't know the correct term in aviation, with trains I think they call it deadhead but I recently heard via wcbs 880am radio that the airlines on occasion do have drop off flights, meaning just flying a passenger jet from point a to b with no passengers on board. No booked passengers on board, but if you ask the ticket agents about if any of these types of flights are being planned, they will sell you a seat for next to nothing, but keep in mind, no food, no sexy stewardess or anything like that it's a no frills flight. Now, this holds true I believe for domestic travel in the states, but I'm sure they on occasion do international hops as well....

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
You can get flights for $300 or so, depending on day/airport/etc. Check Iceland Air; they used to be quite cheap. But yah... it's not hard to find cheap flights; i think that's part of the reason why they don't really do standby anymore...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads