Europe is where I am

D

Deleted member 1802

Hello, I am an American Earth-mammal who is about and around the locations of Portugal in the south on the ocean near the coast. I am going to leave this here in case anyone is interested in getting together for Euro-tomfoolery. There are 10 months remaining in my travel time so hit me up and let me know if you are interested in making tracks.

Thoreau

I live near Aveiro,in Portugal, can only start really traveling in End-june.
but if you are close or something let me know, keep us posted.

Also if your near I may give you shelter and stuff

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
I'm desperate to get on the continent as I'm a bit sick of the UK. Just gotta get the next few months of summer done as working at the festivals and then a passport for my dog and I'm away. Keep us posted on your European whereabouts!

RockerBilly

dude seriously check out Boom festival this summer, its in the middle of the desert on the Spanish border, 10 days. Its kinda like a really fuckin well organized rainbow gathering that you have to pay for. but prices are reasonable and you can always try n find work there or sneak in

Thoreau

dude seriously check out Boom festival this summer, its in the middle of the desert on the Spanish border, 10 days. Its kinda like a really fuckin well organized rainbow gathering that you have to pay for. but prices are reasonable and you can always try n find work there or sneak in
You can sneak in by boat, sneaky if you do it by night i guess
There is this huge lake that can be crossed by boat if you want it enough, the other side is the festival's ground, I would love to do that xD
Also be a carefull with your drugs, last year there were huge siezes, the police will probably not arrest you (only 2 guys got arrested, and then releassed) but they will take the stuff, and in a festival like that there is everything.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads