Day 1: Serious Thigh Chafing

Dmac

Reaction score
Cartman, on southpark, has been saying "hella" for about 10 years.

Kasp

Reaction score
Why do you think cowboys always walk like this? But I wish you luck I'm sure you'll figure something out. And you already got a couch offer on your first day out, not too shabby. Safe travels.

Cowboy-Walk-Cycle-2-GIF.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

Kittymeowmix

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I just don't wear underwear. Never had a problem with chafing

You have skinny ass legs. When do your thighs ever rub together? I always wore bike shorts or tights to keep my voluptuous thighs in good working order.

No one wants to hear about your underwear or lack thereof, man. Hella gross.

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
fuck san Francisco!!!
if youre really trying to do all that kippy dippy bullshit go to Berkeley. its a lot more chill in my opinion. and theres the long haul to go to and you can volunteer at the gilman to get into shows. plus even though it kinda sucks, food not bombs is nice.
oh yeah and fat slice. fat slice is the shit.

if your not into that lame hippy crap go to west Oakland. most of the squats I used to kick it at or live at are no more. theres still some pretty cool folks living in tents down by the target in Emeryville I think.
plus its the time of year when they start having a lot of good shows at the metro.
avoid the hipster punk douche bags at eli's too.
and to top it all of theres some pretty good food at produce pro on san pab
with st vincents around the corner. good luck and don't be naïve.

P

pigpen

I would suggest corn starch (which is cheap as fuck) for daily preventative care and coconut oil (which can be more expensive) if a rash starts. you can use corn starch on your feet, pits, vag or anywhere else really. that's what I used on the road and it works just as well to protect my daughter against diaper rashes and she shits her pants multiple times a day usually.

• Useful
Reactions: Pwinks

Pwinks

Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
fuck san Francisco!!!
if youre really trying to do all that kippy dippy bullshit go to Berkeley. its a lot more chill in my opinion. and theres the long haul to go to and you can volunteer at the gilman to get into shows. plus even though it kinda sucks, food not bombs is nice.
oh yeah and fat slice. fat slice is the shit.

if your not into that lame hippy crap go to west Oakland. most of the squats I used to kick it at or live at are no more. theres still some pretty cool folks living in tents down by the target in Emeryville I think.
plus its the time of year when they start having a lot of good shows at the metro.
avoid the hipster punk douche bags at eli's too.
and to top it all of theres some pretty good food at produce pro on san pab
with st vincents around the corner. good luck and don't be naïve.

Damn, thanks for all the useful knowledge! It won't go to waste :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads