Cheap gear?

shiftingGEARS

Jul 10, 2011
UNKNOWN
Army navy surplus store, flea market, A.l.i.c.e packs are great. You can also buy some fabric and sew one up, i did that a couple times over the years its a good time killer.

acrata4ever

Jul 17, 2011
a hoe handle with a table cloth full of shit tied to it. you can use to handle for a weapon, make a guitar, sexual gratification, poking around dumpsters. the cloth can be put over a park picnic table so you dont look like a bum and hide your crap underneath it. a tent. a beach towel clothing for fat people, etc etc

bryanpaul

Apr 20, 2007
eastern shore of Maryland
there always wal-mart.... they used to have these camoflauge remington hiking packs for 20some bucks but i dont think they sell those anymore..... i think now they have 2 different coleman packs... one is 60 some dollars the other is around 30 i think...... i mean theyre cheap as shit but by the time it's completely falling apart youll have gotten your money's worth out of it....and if yer slick like that you can throw a few items in there and go to the self checkout

drunken marauder

Mar 14, 2008
carefull with the self check out.. Its a scale and has the wieght of all items but a lot of times you can say I dont wanna bag it...

bryanpaul

Apr 20, 2007
eastern shore of Maryland
I got the coleman elite for 60 at 'China-mart'...well worth the cash and plenty of space. durable as hell too.
that material seems a little thin to me...but i guess it's lite....i wonder how waterproof that shit is

Demo

Jul 26, 2011
Springfield Hellinois
that material seems a little thin to me...but i guess it's lite....i wonder how waterproof that shit is
and it is very light...but I'm just a hitchhiker..not sure if it's good for railriders..alot of my brothers n sisters that train hop usually stick to pickles...guess it depends on your preference of travel..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads