Capital Hill

smarts

Reaction score
Website
www.bitches.gov
A call to arms 7/4/2012 on Capital Hill to take down congress. Be there man! Help cause some chaos

scatwomb

Reaction score
Oh my good. You really think you are going to take down congress with some street protest? Good luck with that!

Ha, that's why I wanted more information. They would need some pretty sweet tactics to TAKE OVER THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

viking

Reaction score
It's sad, but peaceful protests always fall on deaf ears. They'll just beat you with batons and call it a riot anyway. Especially at such an important bourgeois place.

scatwomb

Reaction score
Pfffffft, the government wouldn't allow peaceful protests if they actually threatened state power. Sanctioned protests just create the illusion that we live in a free society with free speech. But, if you assemble without a permit, you're ass will get arrested. Or, if you do something beyond a pacifist/non-violent governmentally sanctioned "protest", you are labeled a terrorist by the government and thrown in jail for an absurd amount of time. And, when at a protest the "peaceful" protestors will throw a fit and often prevent you from doing anything non-"peaceful". The peaceful protesters are really just protecting the state, more than anything. Oh, they are also getting their feel-good on for some liberal-reformist-wont-do-shit-to-challenge-the-state bullshit.

Reactions: bryanpaul

smarts

Reaction score
Website
www.bitches.gov
sorry don't got more info some dude i passed asked me to tell everyone about it I just figured I'd humor the dude I personally just wanna riot

smarts

Reaction score
Website
www.bitches.gov
hell yeah I just want to throw a rock at a cop :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads