Beet Harvest

HoboClown

Reaction score
I saw on here a few weeks ago about the beet harvest I knew I was late but I applied, They called me today it seems they are having trouble finding help and they told me if I had friends interested to let them know.
Just throwing this out there to help anyone in need.

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
im headed to Drayton, ND, in the mornin, or in a couple days. since rides and weather are pry gonna suck, me being out in kansas and all, i need a damn good time to get there....before end of september. man idc, as longs as its legit, show me the money. the guy said i was approved EVEN if i didnt get my shit in , in time, guess i filled out an old ap back in february.... but ill be there in time :]

dprogram

Reaction score
Help! I got a call back for the beet harvest but my dad didn't take the number down...trying to remember which site and which number to call back. Damn. Any help is totally appreciated.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
im headed to Drayton, ND, in the mornin, or in a couple days. since rides and weather are pry gonna suck, me being out in kansas and all, i need a damn good time to get there. :]

i went from overlandpark kansas to slab city and it took me 4 days. getting rides isnt that bad if you try.

dprogram

Reaction score
I worked in Overland Park for a year....it was amazing. I met so many cool people. I felt like I was back in the South (in regards to kindness) yet the police were extremely rude. I miss KCMO so much...someone give me a hug! J/K

dprogram

Reaction score
Found the number to call for the Beet Harvest and waiting on yet another call back. Fuck. I'm working Thurs-Sun 10-6 for the next 4 weeks. Hope they leave a call back number this time.

dprogram

Reaction score
Oh if anyone wants the number it's 1-888-791-6738 and the harvest begins in like 37 days. Maybe I'll see some you guys out there. Hopefully I can work hard and play hard while the harvest lasts. =)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads