Anyone in the country have any free pups?

Everymanalion

Reaction score
Looking for a free pup to take with me on my travels, does not really matter what part of the country you are in i will come pick him up and it will give me an excuse to adventure, i would adopt from a shelter but they want a helluvalot of money here in NYC to adopt a dog($275 plus dog license) let me know! I am open to any breed, i just want a male:) thanks.

K

Kim Chee

It never fails that when I go to Mexico I see dogs having unprotected sex and the results of that activity (puppies!). Not sure if you are still planning on going south, but countries often have requirements for importing an animal. You may want to take the time to learn what those requirements are or simply get your animal when you get settled in a little more.

Everymanalion

Reaction score
Yea i have already looked, i have a vet friend in texas i was going to get my pet travel paperwork for saying he is UTD on shots and what not before i head into MEX.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads