Anyone in Phoenix AZ?

TJisme

Reaction score
Hey all, looking for some help in Phoenix AZ. I filled out my profile and put some posts under my profile to let people know about me and what I'm facing and looking for on this site...I'm a super cool chick who is super nice and willing to accept any advice or help I can get until the 20th of March...Check out my profile and my "about me" if you are in the area and would like to know more about me and what I'm hoping to fiND here...thanks so much and have a good one!

• Sad
Reactions: Odin

Haystack

Reaction score
@Jaxxie is in Az right now, maybe she could give you some tips on your options in the area.

Do you have any essentials items to survive with you such as a sleeping bag, food, etc?

Stay safe out there and if you have anything more specific you would like to ask just let us know.

Last edited:
K

Kim Chee

Your marketing skills are top notch.

Can you do what @Haystack asked because I feel like sending you a million dollars and I'm torn between giving to this Nigerian Prince and you.

• Haha

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Ok.. you said you were "going to school to be an astrophysicist"..

please pow-wow about the Plank Length & the Schwarzschild Radius, just a little bit..
maybe the SR in relation to the rest mass of a photon at a given frequency?

sorry about yer cancer..

i hope you just made a mistake, coming here, because.. i *have* a Nigerian visa.. never made it there, but..

it was a really, really, ***really*** interesting story as to why i got it..
guess there's no adventure so great as being an old, white, fat bald-headed hostage, right??

unless yer.. i dunno.. smiling over a drinky-winky before you go look for 2 day old bread & some hamburger in a trader joe's dumpster??

i mean.. yer teeth are fucking perfect for it, right??

you tell me about the SR & lambda, in yer own fucking words, & yeah, i'll throw down..

otherwise.. you may have done yourself a harm much deeper than you are aware of...

• Haha

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
New Your marketing skills are top notch.

marketing... ::hilarious::

You know when I look at it that way her post really is Epic. Well then there you go.
Congrats on your first +1TJ... you coulda barracuda made it better with a username like, PunkCheerleader...

Seriously if you are looking for a place to stay for so short a time then yea reach out... But here is a bit of advice. That should not be your first fall back. If you are serious and new to this... then looking... getting gear should be your first priority. Get a sleeping bag... enough clothes. Undies and socks first... then an outfit. And start to hustle and flow... and plan on sleeping outdoors at any "clever" place you can manage.

of course if you can run a better hustle more power to ya...

(all the above was in a friendly spirit of ... bs) :D

please pow-wow about the Plank Length & the Schwarzschild Radius, just a little bit..

ohhhh ohhh quantum foam and black holes yay... but I did not realize photons change mass with frequency?????.. not now look it up later.

Als0, for those that may not have the Honor of being Aware... On the seas this Salty Dog is the third cousin twice removed acquaintance of the chief through the Sunday morning Barber shop.. of a Nigerian Prince. Please send your donation to...

creature

Banned
Reaction score
you gave us 6 profile posts in 6 minutes..

not quite as good as a bot, but close.. sister (if you are a sis).. be carefull about fucking with the energies around here.. not being threatening, but.. we play with shit that stars throw, here, pretty well much for real..

if you insincerely stick yer fingers in here, you may find it way too sticky to pull your fucking hand out, before you receive a pretty fucking nasty dose of radiation poisoning..

if yer sincere, well.. no apologies are too great..

if yer just a.. whatever the fuck sort of pathogen eats from the poor.. well

you are fucking warned..

don't make your fucking sob story come true, because you fucked with folks who hammer at the walls..

creature

Banned
Reaction score
Sshh.. the mass/frequency thing was to elicit commentary on the instantaneous mass equivalence of a photon of given energy ; )

creature

Banned
Reaction score
rest mass of a photon is theoretically zero, but..
the mass equivalence is not..

the binding force of hydrogen electron orbitals & photosynthesis..

.. but.. no.. a photon has no mass, only the equivalence in energy..

but...

creature

Banned
Reaction score
what really interests me is at what energy state does the schwarzschild radius for a single photon equal the plank length?

• Useful

creature

Banned
Reaction score
i kinda think the wave-partical duality issue could be resolved by substituting a photon with a variable diameter, based upon energy.. (or frequency)..

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Fascinating... so now you have me thinking... what if photons are not intrinsically a "thing" onto themselves... I mean we have wave particle duality... what if the particle part is a complete illusion based on the fact that we have to make a measurement based in TIME... just slices of experience.
Yet from the zero point vacuum we find ourselves at the emergent vibrations starting with the lowest end of the EM Spectrum... then that Heuristically builds up through virtual interactions creating codependent systems... ie proton with orbiting electron. And as the cardinal order increases so does the complexity of interaction and once a few epochs and eons pass by you end up with a creature :D imbued with a pair of jelly orbs housing biochemically enclosed capsules called cells that are naught more than processing engines to translate the Electromagnetic signals received by them and in turn passed on the the more complex engine of a wetware mind.

BTW I am the very definition of layman... haha

creature

Banned
Reaction score
although.. maybe.. energy transfer is actually quantized, so that state to state transitions (i.e. collapse of the wave functions of both low frequency/low energy photons & high energy/high frequency photons) both occur instantaneously, & do not violate the conservation of C..

creature

Banned
Reaction score
well.. the scaffold of consciousness / perception is a minimum of 1 reference frame..

creature

Banned
Reaction score
imma layman, too.. by choice..

hard core *engineering* science fucks a lot of shit up, & is not to be admired as anything special..

give me the plains & the buffalo & the respect of the people who could have taught us of them..

creature

Banned
Reaction score
memory is measurement..

& so, perhaps,

is hope..

though it measures what does not yet exist...

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
energy transfer is actually quantized

the photoelectric effect right? ...

light shines on a substance... ie solar panel... exct and electrons are liberated in a measurable quantity.

That sets a measurement for the energy released ya... but what if electrons them selves don't exist per-say in the way that "first person" experience may be simply an illusion. A greater part of a whole.

Saying... that the energy within a quantum of measurement is not bound by any parameters... it is simply following the mechanics of transfer within a medium... "metals, gases, plasmas, liquids, solids... exct and more transition states we may yet discover.. "

creature

Banned
Reaction score
the thing is that there are some very cool, very rational & very solid inventions that can be made..

one of these days maybe i'll find somebody like TJ, here, to prod me along the lines of doing something....

creature

Banned
Reaction score
well.. everything we look at is just a degree of reference..

the basic components of all reference frames are the interactions of fundamental forces..

but.. i really don't know & i'm tired..

i just suspect that some of the old wisdom may be irreducibly correct.;..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads