What's your favorite piece of gear?

SparrowW

Jul 31, 2010
Orlando, Fl
It is now officially my new bag.

It is big enough to fit what I need, but small enough that I won't be tempted to over back. It's also got two clips to go around my waist and just under my boobs to keep the weight nice and distributed. Also got a nice clean front so I can easily add some pockets!

Swiper

Aug 15, 2009
well i'd suppose my first would be my pup! pups are the greatest things for traveling with. theyre good for cuddling, playing with, and mostly cuddling. then i suppose my 20$ mp3 player, my leather bat man utility belt i made, and my water key, head lamp, and multi tool. AND MY BAD ASS NEW HAND HELD FENCE CUTTERS I JUST GOT, i forgot about those!

P38CanOpener.jpg

Reactions: bryanpaul

bryanpaul

Apr 20, 2007
eastern shore of Maryland
games !!!!! cards, dice, uno, pen-n-paper 4 hangman and the like,crosswords, soduko,game boy, psp, tetris on a cell phone....etc......gotta have games.... me and my girl had travel scrabble(which i highly recommend) and played that shit every day..... they got travel versions of lotsa board games...just the right size 4 a lady to slip in a purse at bordersbooks...........picture a buncha kids all whiskeyed up under a bridge playin old maid( or DnD)......classic

Jimmy

Mar 20, 2010
I ussually take an alice pack, pair of Carharts, and a bottle of cheap whiskey.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads