plan it x fest 2016

D

Deleted member 9462

me and my dog and pal are drivin up in his truck from pittsburgh. any one else going? pretty stoked as i have never been, though i'm sure it's changed from the earlier days. we also probably have room for another or so if yr on the way!

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
@Carl Wander is going. I don't know if he needs a ride but I bet he'd be down to meet some more StP friends!

K

kokomojoe

I probably should go cause I'm pretty close to it, just south of Indianapolis, but I have no plans to. Looks like it'd be fun though

D

Deleted member 125

the line up this year looks pretty lack luster. but maybe im just out of touch with newer folk punk.

D

Deleted member 9462

there def isnt as much folk punk as previous years line ups. lots of poppunk stuff which i like and some varying other genres. either way, im not soley going for the line up. a few friends bands are playing and ive always wanted to go so seems like a good opportunity.

WanderLost Radical

me and my dog and pal are drivin up in his truck from pittsburgh. any one else going? pretty stoked as i have never been, though i'm sure it's changed from the earlier days. we also probably have room for another or so if yr on the way!

I have a ride there, but I'm going to Massachusetts afterwards. Have some room for the way out? :) Pittsburgh would be much closer!

@Carl Wander is going. I don't know if he needs a ride but I bet he'd be down to meet some more StP friends!

Actually I go stuck really bad in KY, but I managed to find a ride through the fb event! Soooo relieved. A chick here has been stuck for 6 days

Multifaceted

where is it located?

D

Deleted member 125

i went a few years back and it was waaaay too posi-core for me. that is all.

i get exactly what yer saying, not that im not for being positive and what not, but from what others who have gone past years it seems a bit to huggy for me.

D

Deleted member 9462

there was def some huggyness but all in all there were lots of diff types of folks and it was a good time! @Multifaceted its just northwest of bloomington indiana

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads