Oakland, dude!

coricidin

Reaction score
hey kids and not so kids, my name's cori! i live in west oakland, ca and have been exploring/infiltrating for 3+ yrs and have recently gotten in to riding the rails. i plan on using this site to find people to catch out with since the majority of my friends are not into this, and seeing as i am a beginner (and a chick), i would rather not ride alone...hit me up if you're passing through my area or if you're catching out from oakland and need a travel buddy! :fishing:<----cool, this guy's fishing. i wanna go fishing with him.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Welcome! Your best bet may be to go and spend time in Golden Gate Park if you really want to find someone to travel with. I guess it's pretty obvious to say be careful but be selective because there are some pretty scummy people that hang out there. People's Park in Berkeley is ok too. And I love your Frank Frazetta avatar! *sigh* If only it was legal to travel with tigers us single females would be just fine. Now my pit bull is getting jealous...

Linda/Ziggy

Reaction score
Hey,
Check out the squats & punk houses in Oakland - theres a bunch around the Macarthur BART station.
Lot of those folks are train hoppers & nice folks too.
Also check out B.O.B Fest that's happening in Oakland RIGHT NOW till sunday.
Subhumans play at the Opera House on saturday & more.
Link to the web page on the events forum!
Alot of cool shows at Eli's Mile High Club (over 18 though I think).
Hazmat Warehouse, etc !
LOADS going on in Oakland !
If I ever leave the woods in Ukiah , it's were I will head.

Hope that helps!!
& WELCOME

scatwomb

Reaction score
Do you have friends there you're staying with? I will be homeless but kind of need a place to safely stash my stuff.

Shutting down the Golden Gate Bridge at 7am....excitement!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads