Nola heading west

B

Bostontrvlr

What's up y'all been in New Orleans for about a year now working as a cook and busking, recently quit my job and am planning on leaving after the weekend headed west to CA then north anyone have any advice on hitching through to San Diego? I hear 1-10 is rough from San Antonio to El Paso. Any advice would be great or company as well. If anyone is in Nola hopping out I'd be down to join, my plan is to travel the north west this summer and learn up there but the sooner the better. Thanks guys

Vulture

Reaction score
If you want to Avoid El paso, hop north to Amarillo then Clovis NM and so forth. I am in East LA, will probably be heading out in two days to SD. Maybe we can meet there.

B

Bostontrvlr

Sounds good man might take me a week or two to get to SD but I'm down to hang if you're there for a min, might try your advice going north a bit I was concerned with the whole tornado alley thing I traveled through the panhandle last year at this time without realizing that was a thing lol

OstrichJockey

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
When are you leaving? I'm down to hop at least as far as New Mexico. Have some work to do and leaving New Orleans in 3-4 days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads