Music

Antics

Reaction score
defiance, ohio , old crow medicine show, crosby stills nash & young, creedence clearwater revival, pink floyd, the misfits, jefferson airplane, forgotten rebels, bob dylan, danzig, dayglo abortions, suicidal tendencies, the beatles, the doors, dead kennedys,

and anything that makes me wanna move, or makes me shiver.

C

cristal

i like folk punk, metal, jazz, hip-hop, delta blues, old country, epic sounding music, and sad bastard songs. anything screamy and weird is a delight. :evil:

Defiance, Ohio, Andrew WK, 3 Inches Of Blood, Mischief Brew, Man Man, Luminescent Orchestrii, Phil Ochs, Disfear, Earth Crisis, Operation Ivy, RAMBO, Propagandhi, guignol, Gogol Bordello, 7 seconds, Youth of Today, ABBA, Ghost Mice, Flogging molly, Culture Shock, Against Me!, Catharsis, Caustic Christ, The Pogues, Municipal Waste, Tragedy, Wolfbrigade, The Orphans, Charles Bronson, The Dresden Dolls, Crucial Unit, Minor Threat, Fucked Up, dirtfoot, Hirax, Manowar, The Cryptkeeper 5, Earth Crisis, The Clash, The Adicts, Subhumans, This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb, Dragonforce, Judgement Day, Modern Life is War, The world/inferno friendship society, Limp Wrist, Tom Waits, Kings of nuthin' and tons of others.

anyone can request any music by any of these artist and i probaly have it. any upload requests?

O

Oaksey

www.albumbase.com

or if you want you can go to http://teenpunksinheat.ipbfree.com/index.php? and click SHARE and the pinned topic REQUESTS will usually get you a lot of music. You probably have to sign up and it's encouraged that you give as well as take.
Look through the pages first to make sure what you're requesting hasnt been uploaded already.
And if you don't already, get a fucking Soulseek account! (Google, motherfuckers!) Slsk is the best invention ever.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads