Looking for a Couple of Train Kids Last Seen at Occupy Atlanta

diyorgasms

Reaction score
Howdy, kids, hope winter's not biting you in the ass too bad.

I already know my way around pretty well, but I'm getting kinda desperate in looking for this quintet that I last saw Saturday night. We bummed up with them to North Georgia, specifically Ellijay, to this gorgeous little cabin way up in the mountains that was at the moment occupied by a certain Cousin Dave and someone else whose name I didn't catch.

either way, the kids in question are making their way to California at the moment by car. One of their names is Mesa, skinny short girl with dark hair, about 20 years old, and another one's name is Critter, same age, about 4 foot 11, dark with short hair, tends to be wearing a hat with ears, hence the name. There were two other fellows, one from West Virginia and a bald dude, and another girl who looked at least 30. They were bouncing about to different OWS branches on their way out to the west, and I never got to say bye to them.

So if any of you hear anything about this troupe, tell 'em that Lizzy was asking around for 'em and that she's got a bowl and several beers waiting for 'em back in Atlanta whenever they get back

diyorgasms

Reaction score
The Occupy in Atlanta is lackluster, to say the least. There's virtually no organization, there's basically no participation (maybe 50 people are there on a good day), and just recently there was an outbreak of tuberculosis at the homeless shelter they were rallying to keep open. Lots of train kids hang out there, though, and move on to the next city pretty fucking quickly.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads