Can Skanks Bring Trouble?

RobHASboots

Reaction score
Idk what ghetto you lived in (WI?) but in toronto you can get shot for having the wrong colors on. People fly flags all over t.o. but theyre flying as a representation of the gang they belong to and itll be on a persons head or, most commonly neatly folded and hanging out of theback pocket. The side it hangs from and the color are to let yoy know which gang they belong to. Example: crips wear blue flags on the left and-you guessed it bloods wear red on the right.
That aside, if you wear it around your neck you are safe. Color wont matter.
Just dont be posing as a gangbanger.. thatll definitely get you fucked up at the least or worse-shot.
THANKS, civilization!
you've turned grandpa's old snot-rag into a symbol for social deviance!
-what WILL they come up with next???

Reactions: Mankini

RobHASboots

Reaction score
Ive first hand saw someone go up to a new kid and cut his black skank off cuse he refused to take his advice. Advice being black was a symbol you had been riding trains along time and you would get your ass kicked if you were caught with that symbol unearned. They almost fought but got broken up.
i read about this. chapter 4: DICK MEASURING for PEOPLE WITH SOMETHING TO PROVE
define: EGOTISM
[lets just all get over our lil selves, already]

Reactions: Matt Derrick

MirandaLeigh

Reaction score
In Hamilton when I was 13 we got surrounded by 4 guys in the middle of the street cause I was wearing a red bandana. I was fucking 13 and needed the hair out of my face, I had no clue haha
Told my friend to lick one of their shoes if we wanted to leave, my uncle came around the corner with a baseball bat. Good times. Own a red one again now...I think it's stupid but I'd rather not get shot for a dumb piece of cloth, it might stay home when I leave.

Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In Hamilton when I was 13 we got surrounded by 4 guys in the middle of the street cause I was wearing a red bandana. I was fucking 13 and needed the hair out of my face, I had no clue haha
Told my friend to lick one of their shoes if we wanted to leave, my uncle came around the corner with a baseball bat. Good times. Own a red one again now...I think it's stupid but I'd rather not get shot for a dumb piece of cloth, it might stay home when I leave.

Good Uncle. Did what he was supposed to do

Edit: I mean...

I hate violence... but you endanger one of my nieces... I'll rip your fucking jaw off...

::cigar::

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads